Pick 2: San Diego +7
Pick 3: Philadelphia -2.5
Pick 4: Kansas City +2.5
We've had a good run this year. 54% for the year and 57% the last 8 weeks. For the past 6 years I've been giving you every week free picks generated by an algorithm I created while studying a Ph.D. in Mathematics. I've since improved the formula much with the knowledge attained through the years. I've been studying NFL point spreads for the past 7 years and posting my picks here for the past 5 years, at no cost. Last year I decided to generate a bit of money to pay for the minor expenses in time and resources that this takes.
Why am I charging for picks now?
For a few reasons, here they are in no specific order:
- I like pressure. If I don't perform (under 50% ATS), I lose you don't.
- They are worth every penny, especially the playoff picks.
- Every year my wife tells me to.
For $50 you will receive all the weekly picks throughout the playoffs. It's not $79 a week, it's $79 for all Wildcard, Divisional, Conference, and Super Bowl games.
Who am I?
Jaime Brugueras, Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Illinois. I'm the Analytics head at a fast growing marketing analytics company. I've been posting my picks since 2006, putting myself out there like no other NFL handicapper. Now after a 54% 2012 season you've witnessed, 56% through 5 years, and a 62% ATS record during the playoffs, I feel confident that this will generate profits for people who seriously bet on NFL games.
What are you waiting for? Get your picks
You have nothing to lose. If you don't win, neither do I.
|SAN FRANCISCO @ GREEN BAY||3||7.3||4.3||63.0%|
|SAN DIEGO @ CINCINNATI||-7||-4.9||2.1||59.0%|
|NEW ORLEANS @ PHILADELPHIA||-2.5||-5.1||-2.6||58.4%|
|KANSAS CITY @ INDIANAPOLIS||-2.5||3.5||6.0||56.3%|
How to read the table:
- Vegas Line: A NEGATIVE number implies the spread favors the HOME team
- Estimate: NFL pickles spread estimate
- Pred-Vegas: Subtraction of the previous two. POSITIVE implies VISITING team will cover spread.
- Confidence: The probability that the spread pick is on the correct side.