NFL Point Spread Picks - Week 7
Got a bit cocky last week and didn't deliver winning results going 2-3 ATS for a loss. This week we bounce back, leave the emotions behind, and roll with the punches no matter how ugly they may seem. Here we go!
NEW ENGLAND -7
No brainer right? Belichick owns the Jets. The Patriots haven't won at home yet. If they lose, hell will break loose at Foxborough. This is an important game for Mac, Bill, and the rest of the Patriots. I can't say the same thing about the Jets.
- The models estimate this game at two or three TD difference. Confidence also high.
- The Patriots blew them out not too long ago. That's not enough time for Zach Wilson to figure it out.
- Home teams favorite by 7 are 56% ATS in the last 123 games
- 91% of the bets AND money are on the Patriots. Does this move to 7.5 soon?
Don't over think it. Belichick won't give in. Mac Jones continues to get better. The Patriots D currently ranked 11th hold this Jets offense, maybe get a score, and cover.
Another ugly bet. Potential blowout potential against the worst QB in the NFL. There are only two reasons why this bet makes sense:
- The Bears defense is ranked 6th against the pass. Stop the passing game and the Bucs game slows down significantly
- The sharps are on the Bears with me. 43% and 65% of the money on the Bears
After that you can start talking about Tom Brady and the Super Bowl champs and you would probably want to stay away. Leave those emotions aside and put the money on the Bears defense to keep this game close.
There are two other locked picks you can get on my Rokfin channel. It's gonna be a great Sunday!